Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TANDBERG Telepresence at InfoComm

Grant's Perspective on ... the TANDBERG Telepresence booth at InfoComm.


When I was at InfoComm earlier in June I had the opportunity to visit the TANDBERG booth.  At their booth they had a demo telepresence suite set up, very similar to the one shown below.




One purpose of this was to allow vendors and potential vendors the opportunity to experience telepresense for themselves.  I unfortunately missed the booth tour that was scheduled for Inland AV.  I tried to get in other times but I wasn’t able to get through the crowds.

BUT what I did notice every time I was in the vicinity of the booth was many people coming out of the demo system nodding their heads - they obviously had a very positive experience when attending a meeting in the telepresence environment.  I also watched through the side window and it was also obvious the attendees, from their behavior, were comfortable in the environment and felt it was very easy to communicate.


I was able to demo the EX-90 Personal Telepresence system and it was excellent. I have posted a picture below that Tim took of the EX-90 display.






View the TANDBERG See Hello to Video below




The TANDBERG booth was a perfect example of "Improved Communication from Technology Integration . . .  and a lot of other cool stuff too !"


Grant 

No comments:

Post a Comment