Thursday, February 10, 2011

$1.3 Trillion on Business Travel & Videoconferencing

Grant's Perspective on ... radio "Tough Trivia" contest reminds me that videoconferencing can save money.

I was listening to the local 92 CITI FM Winnipeg radio show this morning as I got ready to leave for the office. They have a Tough Trivia contest every weekday morning and today's question was "1.3 trillion dollars is spent on this annually." The winning answer was business travel.

This reminded me of the travel savings that videoconferencing can deliver. I encourage anyone interested in spending less time on the road and/or in the air to look at the online Videoconferencing Business Advantage Calculator to see how much money  they can save (never mind the improved family life!) by using technology.

Videoconferencing Business Advantage Calculator
 Grant

1 comment:

  1. Yup, this is great advice to everyone. Video conferencing software saves Travelling time and money also....

    ReplyDelete