Friday, May 20, 2011

InfoComm 2011: The Center Of IT All

Grant's Perspective on ... InfoComm 2011

The InfoComm website tells me that there are 26 days until the annual pro AV industry show.  I will be making my annual pilgrimage to the June 13 - 17 show that is being held in Orlando. They have 950 exhibitors and over 300 seminars planned with over 32,000 delegates registered.

We expect to see the latest advancements in 3D, unified collaborative conferencing, digital signage and interactive technology.  I was talking to our Sharp rep (Joe) yesterday and he said there should be a new PN-L601B 60" touchscreen on display. The 60" touchscreen was a hit at our Open House event last January. I would love to talk more about the increased interactivity but Joe made me promise not to let the details out ahead of the show.

I will try to see as much as possible and post my thoughts on what is happening.




Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment