Friday, June 17, 2011

AMX Introduces 20" Touch Screen AV System Controller

Grant's Perspective on ... the widescreen touchscreen for controlling boardroom audiovisual systems.

I'm down in hot and humid Orlando as a part of the Inland AV contingent attending InfoComm 2011.

One of the items that caught my eye was the new AMX  20.3" Modero X Series Panoramic Table Top Touch Panel. This looks like a great solution for a boardroom requires a control system to include videoconferencing screens and lots of other control screens open simultaneously. Below is a photo I snapped at the AMX booth.


I was also intrigued by the Hitachi stacked projectors. They were promoting the idea of using two 4,000 Lumen projectors instead of one 8,000 lumen projector.

I will follow up with more detail once I return home to Winnipeg.

Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment