Friday, June 15, 2012

Hide AV Equipment In a Credenza

Grant's Perspective on ... hiding boardroom AV equipment in a credenza.

There are many impressive looking boardrooms that are blemished by audiovisual equipment and wiring. Often the AV equipment can be racked in a credenza so that the boardroom aesthetics can be maintained.  Middle Atlantic makes credenzas that are specifically made for AV equipment. The credenza fits around the rack. It is designed for ease of cable management and proper equipment ventilation.

The rack is put in place, equipment is installed and cabled and then the credenza doors, sides and counter top are installed.

See the YouTube video below for a quick look.




Contact us for more information on how to design your boardroom audiovisual system that will match the look of the room.

Grant

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the sharing. this illustration was insighful for me.
    AV Washington dc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both
    reading and posting comments. But so what, it
    was still worth it!
    My web site :: Fitness Equipment repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for
    book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will
    share this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
    My website - click this link

    ReplyDelete