Friday, June 7, 2013

Internet of Everything Worth $14,000,000,000,000.00

Grant's Perspective on ... a Cisco white paper valuing the "Internet of Everything" at 14 trillion dollars.

I do a lot of AV system programming and internet connectivity has saved me many hours of travel and my employer the cost of the time and travel, which in turn saves our clients money. Most times I can work at my office and connect to the AV system in our client's location to update their system programming.

Cisco has published a white paper saying that the Internet of Everything has over 14 trillion dollars at stake in connecting people-to-people, people-to-things and things-to-things together. I thought it was great to be home at 5:30 to have dinner with my family but Cisco sure puts a huge value to the future "Internet of Everything".



Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment