Sunday, July 17, 2011

SeaWorld Video Monitors

Grant's Perspective on ...the video wall at SeaWorld.

While attending InfoComm in Orlando recently, I attended educational courses, private product training and walked miles on the trade show floor. We decided to visit SeaWorld the day before the show. I loved their video wall system!

Here are pics of the main stage at Sea World.  There are four very large screens that will combine, split, rotate, move across the stage.  Real cool!












After this I ate sea food exclusively for the rest of the week.



I hope everyone enjoyed seeing these displays.  Hopefully someone was inspired or I triggered some new ideas.  We receive requests for video walls all the time and I expect we’ll be seeing more requests for the creative style of displays.


Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment