Friday, July 8, 2011

Video Towers At Samsung InfoComm Booth

Grant's Perspective on ...the cool video towers at the Samsung InfoComm booth.

InfoComm 2011 displayed some impressive creativity put into various video displays.  I’d like to show some examples in my next few posts.  



Here are pics of the video towers at the Samsung booth.  It looked impressive from all sides, all views.  You couldn’t miss it!



I took a handful of pics of various displayed images so you can better see how cool this is.  Keep in mind these are still shots so I can’t show the movement, but you’ll get the idea.  It’s cool to see the video wall processors work their magic.








In the next blog I’ll show how Crestron uses the video monitors at an angle and interlocked with each other.   After that, the video displays at Sea World!

Contact us at Inland AV if you’re looking for displays for that wow factor impression.

Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment