Tuesday, June 23, 2009

George Grech, AMX At InfoComm

Grant's Perspective on ... the people you meet at InfoComm.

I really enjoy attending InfoComm (especially when it is in Orlando). I love the opportunity to see the latest in AV technology. The experience sure gets the creative juices flowing when I start to think how the new equipment can be implemented into the AV systems that I design.

It is even better when the person delivering the demonstration is someone that I frequently talk to on the telephone. George Grech of AMX is a perfect example. He is a great guy, full of energy and ideas to help us develop the best AV solutions for our clients. See the picture that I snapped of George while he demonstrates the latest AMX Inspired Signage developments.



For those who have an interest in learning about how digital signage works, I found this 7 minute video overview on the AMX Inspired Signage solution.

I need to keep this entry short. It was great to attend InfoComm but the work sure piles up when you are away!

Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment